By Ami Ben-David Founder & CEO, Ownera and Former Co-Founder/Managing Partner, SPiCE VC
Panel Discussion - How the Institutional Ecosystem Can Benefit From and Participate In Security Tokenization
By Puneet Singhvi Managing Director, Citigroup, Subhankar Sinha Head of Blockchain, Digital Office, BNY Mellon, USA, Nitin Gaur Director, IBM WW Digital Asset Labs, IBM, USA, Tom Jessop Head of Corporate Business Development, Fidelity Investments, USA, Ami Ben-David Founder & CEO, Ownera and Former Co-Founder/Managing Partner, SPiCE VC
- How should financial institutions continue to explore security tokens and leverage the commercial opportunity
- What business challenges are slowing the adoption?
- The opportunities and concerns for financial institutions
- The role of institutional investors
Panel Discussion - Investing in Digital Assets and Funds
- The role of digital assets
- Increasing involvement from the institutional space
- Reviewing the latest developments
- Perspectives on security token investments
Workshops Part 1 - The Vision and Opportunity for Institutional Investors
In these group discussions with your peers, you will discuss and identify practical ideas and opportunities as you brainstorm with your group. There will be set questions and workboards to support this. Each group will then feedback some key points they have raised to the broader group for discussion and comment. Your opportunity to shape the future of the industry.
- Practical guidance for institutional investors in participating in Digital Securities
- Opportunities being created
- What will the market look like in 3 years?
Refreshments will be served during the workshop discussions
Panel Discussion - Transformation Projects in Financial Institutions
By Daniel Coheur Chief Commercial Officer, Tokeny, Luxembourg, Jay Biancamano Managing Director, Digital Product Development and Innovation, State Street , Jack Tatar Managing Partner, Doyle Capital Management, USA , Nitin Gaur Director, IBM WW Digital Asset Labs, IBM, USA
- Blockchain technology and core banking infrastructure
- Reducing costs, streamlining and automating processes
- The role of blockchain
- Case Studies
In these group discussions with your peers, you will discuss and identify practical ideas and opportunities as you brainstorm with your group. There will be set questions and workboards to support this.